How to get there:
From DIA – Denver International Airport:
- Arrive Estes Park by Estes Park Shuttle- www.estesparkshuttle.com
- Arrive by car
- Email preferred dates and number of people
- A deposit per person is due once the trip is booked and confirmed
- Arrival day: We will contact you about a week prior to your trip to confirm your arrival plans. You’ll meet your trip manager in the early evening to answer any questions and make sure you’re ready for the following hiking day.
- Be sure to make your flight reservation to allow for enough time for your transfer back to DIA if booking the shuttle.
We don’t want to giveaway all our hiking secrets, but below is one example from each category. We will make use of the Cow Creek WTW day to the Stanley (blue and black) and the Deer Mt day to Alpine (blue and black) if you haven’t done the WTW trip.
Spragues Lake Loop
Cub Lake Loop- Begin with a drop-off at the Moraine Park then head for the Pool and Fern Lake. Descend via Cub Lake and the South Lateral Moraine Trail to the Dunraven Inn
Odessa Loop- Bear Lake to Moraine Park- One of the most beautiful days of hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park espeically if you love high alpine lakes. Begins with a drop-off at Bear Lake, a hike to Lake Helene and Odessa Lake, then a long completely different exit via Cub Lake and Moraine Park.